Re: [IP] Regular Insulin in pump use

  Go to  http://pages.prodigy.net/dfan/angel/index.html   This is the Angel
Network for diabetes Supplies.  This is a place where those people who are
having a rough time getting their supplies can get them for little or no
money!!  Please, try this place first before you give up on the pump and go
back to MDI.  Also, please write to me off list and see if there is anything
I can do to help.  And I'm sure there are others on this list who will be
willing to help too until you can stand on your own two feet again.  Also,
where do you live?  If you are here in the states you can ask for federal
assistance for your medical needs.  Check out Medicaid.  That is what it is
there for.  And there are state insurance plans for those who need it, like
self-employed or low income.  My neighbors have this because they run their
own, small painting business and have two children.  They work with your
income when coming up with premiums.  PLEASE  check all of this out FIRST!!

Good Luck!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA