Re: [IP] MM Paradigm

Julie:  The new pump looks neat.  I just got the Minimed 508 on In January.
I wonder if they are flexible witht that date.  Has anyone had any
experience with upgrading to newer pumps (credit from MM, insurance, etc)???
Who could I talk to at Minimed about possibly upgrading to the newer
Paradigm?  Thanks for your time!

Brian Hermann ---new pumper
email @ redacted

<I was just playing on the minimed site, keeping an eye out for any info on
the quickset, and i came across this

this is Minimed's new pump, available for upgrade in 2/2002--but only for
those who purchased a 508 after 3/1/01-- still has some neat new things. :)

Julie Snyder
507C since 2/99>