[IP] Diabetic Camps

Hi all.  I'm currently checking out all my options for summer jobs.  Does
anybody know anything about these two:
1.  Are there any diabetic camps that will hire counselors (I'm 20) for
most of the summer (say June and July) especially in the midwest or west
areas (I go to college in Minnesota and live in Alaska)?
2.  I'm pretty into politics; are there any interest groups in DC that
would hire an intern (note...I'm headed to law school in a few
years...this has to be paid at least some what) for a few months?
Feel free to email me privately.  email @ redacted
Thanks all!
dx'd 4/9/97
pumping 5/23/00  and i love the sils!!!