[IP] FastTake test strip shortages

I tried to re-order test strips for my Fasttake meter yesterday. The
pharmacy told me that they were not making that test strip anymore. So, when
I called Lifescan and asked why they sent me a meter they were not making
strips for, the representative, no I didn't get her name, told me they did
not anticipate such a demand. Then asked me if I use a insulin  pump. She
offered me the new Ultra meter. It will be here on Tuesday. She also made
calls to my local pharmacies to find which one had test strips in stock for
the ultra. Good luck to all you fastake user in getting the Ultra.