[IP] Follow-up calls

>>> I have been on the Mini-med 507 for 3 years.  Before I went on it, the
company rep. was calling me night and day and sending me all kinds of
literature and tapes.  From the moment I had the  pump in my possession to the
present, I have not heard a peep from them.  >>>

But then how many of us get phone call after phone call when you look at a
new/used car, then after making the decision do not get follow-up calls? We
saw a car salesman with 7 pennies taped to his PC monitor. I asked why? To
remind him the average person needs seven contacts before they make a
purchase. YMMV

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!