> Her basal rates are:
> 12:00 a.m. 1.0
> 3:30 a.m.   1.1
> until
> 9:30 a.m. when it goes down to 0.8 (she tends to go low during
> mornings and school hours, due to lots of activity, her classes are
> on different floors and buildings).
> She's waking up with bg's of 50 and 60.
> Last night did basal check on her, at 2:00 a.m. bg= 130
> woke up with 50.
> Anybody have any suggestions on how to lower her basal rate.

You need repeatable data every 2 hours at a minimum.  For a kid that
age, I'd suggest you have her sleep with you and wake her so neither
of you has to get out of bed. The data should be repeatable and
should be checked 2 - 3 days later on the odd hour so you have data
in the data set that is hourly when you are done. At that point the
basal adjustment is relatively straight forward.

There is a simulator tool on the web site that will give you an idea
what adjustments will do. See:

Insulin Pumper's Basal Rate Estimator