[IP] 504 plans

In a message dated 3/9/2001 8:52:38 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Oops!!!  504 plans are only required for institutions that receive
>  FEDERAL funds. Private schools don't usually fall under the
>  legislation.

True -- but if private schools get ANY federal money, they do fall under the
law . . . also ADA still applies, even for private schools . . . the
trickiest part is private schools that are owned by a religious organization
. . . YUCK!  Why do people make it so hard for us to keep our kids SAFE