Re: [IP] Back from DISNEY!

  That sounds so REAT!!!  The last time we were at Disneyland was when Josh
and I flew home from Guam where we were stationed in the military with my
husband.  We had left him there to come ahead and find a place.  Josh was not
quite 2 and this was B.DM (before DM)  I look forward to going back as we
have a very dear friend that lives within minutes from there and canput us
up.  Josh gets excited when he sees the TV ads.  The pump is GREAT!!  Our
kids (the the adults too, of course!!) can feel more 'normal' and are able to
enjoy the simple things in life!!

Thanks for sharing!

mom to Joshua