Re: [IP] Periph Neuropathy in Arms and Not Legs...anybody?

In a message dated 3/10/01 12:32:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

(Like my mother) people saying, "Did you do your shot, check
your blood lately, eating right??" All I hear anymore is "Blah Blah
Blah"...Geez, why can't people just SHUT UP sometimes? I mean, my Mom smokes,
I don't walk around telling her EVERY time she picks up a cigarette that,
"Hey, should you be doing that? Don't you know that's bad for you? You're
giving everyone else around you black lungs!!!" I think she'd swat me!!
I really needed a good laugh this morning......Thank you. This sounds just
like our house.