[IP] HELP WITH LOWS AT NIGHT

Hi Group

My daughter Eileen, has been having low blood sugars every morning
pre-breakfast.

Her basal rates are:

12:00 a.m. 1.0

3:30 a.m.   1.1
until
9:30 a.m. when it goes down to 0.8 (she tends to go low during mornings and
school hours, due to lots of activity, her classes are on different floors
and buildings).

She's waking up with bg's of 50 and 60.

Last night did basal check on her, at 2:00 a.m. bg= 130
woke up with 50.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to lower her basal rate. We've just been
pumping for 6 months and I still need some help when I fidget with basals, a
little scared! I have the Pumping Insulin book, but would like some live
feedback. She's 13 and "hormone crazy"!
Thanks,

Yvonne
Eileen's mom