[IP] Re: Pump a bomb threat?

> > If you heard this story back in the early 80s it probably wasn't me. It
really happened, in Rome in 1985 when there were a lot of bomb scares.  Then
 again maybe the world of pumps really is that small and it was me. Jane > >

Since I started pumping in '83 and if this happened in '85 - that's *early
'80s* enough for me! I think I read it in one of the pump newsletters. Did you
get the one that had the cartoons drawn by a pumper and hilarious - only
pumpers would understand them, though. (~_^)  Maybe it was a publication
through CPI/Lilly?

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!