[IP] feeling kind of alone

I know exactly how Moira M. feels!  I have been on the Mini-med 507 for 3
years.  Before I went on it, the company rep. was calling me night and day
and sending me all kinds of literature and tapes.  From the moment I had the
pump in my possession to the present, I have not heard a peep from them.  I
would have thought they would want to follow up, if for no other reason, than
for research reasons.  Maybe we who are out here in the trenches would have
some good ideas for them, and ways they might improve their product.  I never
even got a follow-up questionaire or survey.

Thank goodness I have a fantastic endocrinologistt who is always available to
answer questions and come to my aid when I'm in trouble, because the pump
manufacturer sure isn't.