Re: [IP] Was I the only one?

I promise this will be short...
I was dx at 11 also, back in 1981. My doctor told me there'd be a cure in
just a couple of years. Hmm.... I'm still waiting!  I also was told that I'd
be ok if I followed a strict regimen. (Let's NOT discuss how strict I've
been!! )The only things I was TOLD that I couldn't do was sky dive or
SCUBA...gee, I'm really sorry about that!! LOL
(I never really wanted to fling my body our of a perfectly normal plane)

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!