[IP] high bg's and peroids

Everyone is different, low dose birth control pills
for menstrual cycle regulation were a nightmare for
me. My blood sugar levels went sky high. I had to
increase my basals 90%. I stuck with them for a month
and it didn't get better. After going off the pill, it
took about a week to have things even out and about 3
more weeks to get completely back to normal. YMMV

About 4 days before my period starts, I increase my
basals by 20%-30%, but stop the increase immediately
when I start. I am not good at knowing the exact time,
so there is usually a crash. Others on the list could
probably give you better advice on how to be more

Andrea Seitz

P.S. I also eat like a hog right before starting,
although, my bolus rate stays the same.