[IP] Re: Back from Disney

Hi Shelly,
    Its great to see how well a trip like that can go with a young pumper!
    We went to Disneyland with Claire (not yet pumping) a few years ago and
really loved the place.  However....  Sitting still always makes her go high,
so when the plane landed at LAX and we were faced with about a further 2 hour
line up for Immigration, I had her and her brothers race up and down the
terminal for exercise.  They loved this, and did it for about 1/2 hour.  So
of course on the very long bus shuttle to the hotel, she went low.
    At Disneyland the line-ups were horrendous for most rides (we went in
July).  Even though we were on the go all day, Claire's bgs were always
sky-high by dinnertime, I guess as a result of all that waiting.   So we were
well acquainted with all the fancy bathrooms they have.
     We went for 5 days and stayed late every night, we just loved it.
Sitting on a bench and testing one evening, I noticed a man who kept glancing
at us.  Turned out he had 2 DM kids.   I'd love to do it again, this time

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon