Re: [IP] Baby Zilla's pics

email @ redacted writes:

We called Zachary TJ for Tigger Jr because he bounced so very much in the
early ultrasounds (I had monthly ones) that that is what he looked like.  It
was hard to switch and start thinking of him as Zachary, almost switched to a
TJ name  :)

I like your Zilla name and Jan's JocKamo, lol, I didn't know other mothers
did this  :)

Faith  p
Life isn't fair, but you can be__Tom Selleck