[IP] Re: IP] Problems wearing pump

email @ redacted writes:

> So far Folks I know on the D-TRON are finding the cellphone pockettes a bit
> nicer and they look 'professional' too.

I bought one that is pink with hello kitty on it on ebay.  It's coming all
the way from Japan and I'm so excited.  It won't look professional but it
will definately be cute  :)
Jan's having so much stuff to carry her pump in made me think of this so
thanks Jan....

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started 8-21-2000