Re: [IP] Having a horrible sick day

You poor thing!  I hope by now you are getting some kind of control with
your bs, and that you do not have a deeply-rooted kidney infection (I had
one many years ago that took 4 months to finally get rid of).  Also, is it
possible that the demerol is affecting your bs?  I was given morphine after
my c-section, and I have absolutely no recollection of the influence
narcotics have on bg levels (my daughter will be 18 in August, so it was
quite a while ago).  Also, is it possible that the big bs changes are
related to hormonal fluctuations from the miscarriage?

My thoughts and prayers are for a quick recovery on all fronts for you.
Keep us posted.

Kathy Fagan
dx 10/68, pumping 12/82