[IP] THANKS ALL!-will be wearing one soon

Hello again.

I'm so excited to tell you that I received a phone call yesterday from
Minimed, and I was approved for a 508! I wanted to start dancing and cry at
the same time. Then, today, I got the pump by FEDEX. THANK you for all your
suggestions for "where to wear" the pump. I hope I didn't offend anyone by
saying I wanted to look professional! Now that I see it, it is much smaller
than I thought! I don't know why I thought it was larger.

I have also been reading most of the emails posted. I am so thankful for all
of the advice you can all give. I come to the computer and read these emails
just to remind myself that others are in the "same boat", and that technology
isn't standing still.

Sylvia, by the way, I bought the book you so faithfully endorse PUMPING
INSULIN.

Thanks again,

Tish (finally got a pump! will be trained soon)