Re: [IP] Praise for parents of diabetics

email @ redacted writes:

> Another more palatable option is to send her to diabetes camp
> sponsored by the ADA or JDF in your area. It's more fun and they do
> learn a lot about how to take care of themselves.

Yes this is probably a better option.  But, I have to tell you the idea makes
my head hurt!!!  LOL  I have to let my baby go with total strangers.  Now
this to me is scary with a normal healthy child!!!  But, now I am thinking I
have to let someone else be responsible for my baby who has diabetes. LOL  I
can't tell you how stressful sleep overs are for me:-)  I know I know!!  You
have to let them be responsible for themselves at some point:-)  Easier said
than done!!!