[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #944

Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 11:51:38 -0800
From: Jennifer Sutherland <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Problems wearing pump

Believe it or not, a leather cellphone case for one of the med to small
phones may be for you. I saw the D-TRON and it is longer than other pumps,
Not by the 1/2 inch MM has as a comparison in their brochures, but it is

So far Folks I know on the D-TRON are finding the cellphone pockettes a bit
nicer and they look 'professional' too.
Jenny Sutherland