[IP] Re: Preggers update and the continuing endo saga...

I am measuring large too (about 3-4wks ahead of where I should
be. Last time I did this I had an almost 10 lber. At last week's
39wk appt my midwife thought this one was around 8 1/2-9lbs but
closer to 9 - not too bad.) I noticed in a later email you called
the baby "Baby Zilla"...LOL...that is what I called my gargantuan
baby too (except it was "Babyzilla". Close enough!) :)

Hope everything works out with the endo, etc. Enjoy your
pregnancy! :)
Sherry said:
Well, anyway I go back to the ob this Friday for an ultrasound
because he said by my tummy measurement that the baby already
looks large and they want to see just how large the little
monster is, and give me the shot for my negative RH factor.

Take care, Kerri - due TOMORROW 3/10 with the little guy!!!