[IP] I'm DENSE (504 plan)

I apologize ahead of time, I probably should know more about this by
now...But ...I do NOT know where to begin with a 504 plan. When I attempted
to talk to a 6th grade coordinator about this...she had no clue. I dont know
if private schools are different that public...this school has never had a
diabetic child either.

Where do I get a template for the 504 if there is one. DO I contact ADA or is
there someone here on IP that can guide me.

Sorry to be so dense.

Mom to Kevin