Re: [IP] high bg's and peroids

In a message dated 3/9/01 12:20:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> said that

Perhaps this might help....as a teenager I also had painful periods and only
after having Natalee did they quit. Now I know longer have any problems with
it. I also have a question about Diabetes and periods. Natalee started July
of 1999 and has only had 2 periods since, lasting about 4 hours, is this
common in diabetic girls?
P.S.....She would kill me if she read this...lol