Re: [IP] Re: child reluctant to start pump

I think that insurance does pay for a percentage of the pump, depending upon
your insurance company, but I hear it is a real fight sometimes to get them
to pay for it. Like yourself, my family also does not have health insurance.
I just wanted you to know that without insurance minimed offers a payment
plan, and the pump at a discounted price. They also ship it out immediately
after recieving the down payment. I received mine the following day. I am now
waiting to see my CDE, so that I can actually start using it!
Stephanie Olivieri
dx 03/94