Re: [IP] Re: child reluctant to start pump

Hi
There are amany states now that have reduced incsurance for child
and for children with chronic illness...some are free and some are
based on income level. In NJ there is family insurance for low
income families and free health insurance for children. Whether the
benefits would include a pump I don't know but now that Medicare
is there is the possibility.
Gail