Re: [IP] School Disability

> Hi gang. I guess what I'm looking for is guidance with a 504 plan if
> you have advice on how you went about yours. How can I include
> National testing in this plan?

You apply for the national testing with the testing agency for EACH
test or group of tests taken together. This is standard procedure.
They usually request a copy of your 504 and/or information from your
counselor to confirm the requirement for extra time. It's very
straightforward and there are standard forms from the testing service