[IP] recent diabetic update

Hi all. Just wanted to say thanks for all the terrific messages I've been
receiving regarding all my questions.  I just met with my pump educator and
I feel so much better.  I have two weeks to decide which pump I want. I can
then go through some classes regarding specific use, try out infusion sets,
etc. and then decide if the pump is really for me.  I think this will help.
I'm still a little apprehensive, nervous, etc. but feel better. Hopefully
this feeling will not change.

Thanks again.

email @ redacted
Type 1 since July 2000
Ultralente 2X day, Humalog at meal times