[IP] Re: Palm stuff

www.dietlog.com has two programs DietLog for counting carbos, and other
nutrients & GlucoLog for recording Blood sugars, carbos, insulin.

You can download and try for free.  I am not sure what version of Palm Pilot
is required. This Info should be available on site.  If you decide to
register the programs - the two cost $30 total.

I've been using it three months. The program works well. I sometimes find it
too much to do.  The Glucolog alone is sufficient if you are good at
estimating carbs.  The diet log can be helpful if you are having control
problems in that it calculates protein and fat both of which can influence
insulin need and schedule.

Good luck.
   (_)/  (_)