Re: [IP] White blood cell count

       I had gone to my endo one time and he had told me that my white cells
were quite elevated. However, he explained to me that I was probably getting
a virus. I told him I felt fine and he said, "Well, that's what it is" So, I
just kept up with what I was doing, never felt any different but at my next
visit, he took blood to check my levels and they were fine.  Please don't
worry yourself over this. It's definitely not good for your diabetes as we
all know stress messes up your sugar levels. Just wait until he checks it
again and then you'll see if it was something, or hopefully nothing!!!
Take care, don't worry....

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!