[IP] site problem?

Hi Friends, I wonder if anyone has had this problem. I've been using the MM
micro since I went on the pump three months ago. A number of times the site
seemed to deteriorate and I would have to change the set after 48 hours. I
thought maybe the ultimate would work better for me. MM sent me a few to try.
Last night my BG was 148 but when I got up it was 385. When I pulled out the
old set I saw that the insulin in the  end of the canula had crystallized and
nothing came thru. I don't know what happened. I have to add that I'm on the
thin side. I'm 5'7 and weigh 128 pounds. I only use about 20 units of Humalog
in 24 hours. Thanks for your help.