[IP] Bladder and baby

Sherry C wrote:
> Just how many pounds of baby can a bladder withstand, anyway??>

Now that I have read the rest of your post:

My first one was 10# and blocked the bladder from allowing the urine to flow.
I really retained the water. Had a diuretic shot and told to call the OB next
day to report how much I lost. I had gained 2#. About 8 hours after birth, I
peed and peed and peed. Dr. came in to check me and asked if I had urinated
yet. I said, "Yes." He said, "No you didn't." and had the nurse escort me to
the bathroom where I promptly passed out. When I came to I peed and peed some
more. I bragged that I lost #25 *instantly.*  Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, how I wish pumps
were available back then!!  In 22 days they'll both be 39 for seven weeks. ;(

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!