Re: [IP] Re: child reluctant to start pump

Kim, I just thought I'd tell you what my insurance said about paying for the
I have Tricare/Humana HMO insurance...they really aren't good for a lot of
things, but for the pump, they pay 85% and another 85% for the supplies.  I'm
getting the Minimed 508 and the rep told me that I'd have about $700 before
getting it. I don't know how you do it without insurannce for your daughter.
I'd have a serious debt if I didn't have the insurance. Good luck with your
new endevor (getting your daughter on the pump) I wish you both well!

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!