[IP] Baby Zilla's pics

> Too bad I don't have a scanner.  I'd send you all a picture of Baby-Zilla's
> Sherry C

*Coincidentally* Kroger is Tripling 50c /Doubling $1 cpns this week and I saw
a sale at Staples for a Visioneer 4400 scanner for $15 down from $79.99 with a
sale and two rebates. The savings paid for it. Watch the ads and maybe we'll
see Zilla after all. (~_^)

BTW, When I was hospitalized a week b4 inducement I was calling my unborn,
*Jockomo*. A nurse bawled me out that you can't name a baby that. I told her
that was the name of my bulge, but the baby would have a real name when we
found out if it was a boy or a girl. That was THIRTY-NINE years ago this
month!!!  Where does the time go???????

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the evolution of pumps)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!