[IP] Problems wearing pump

We have so many clever people in this group, I thought I would ask for
advice on wearing my pump, even though I have been a wearer for 6.5 years.

I have the D-Tron and use a belt clip.  The problem is the clip comes off my
belt everytime I sit down.  I am constantly reaching down and pushing the
clip back onto my belt so it doesn't fall off.

It is something I have to constantly be aware of  so my pump doesn't become
damaged from the fall.

The clip is new, it is not sprung, it is just that the design is such that
the bottom of it is open when clipped "on" and it will come off if pushed
up, which happens anytime I sit down.

Any ideas???

Thank you!!

Bud Hopper