Re: [IP] Re: child reluctant to start pump

In a message dated 3/8/01 7:55:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> Kim it really does control high and lows better.
> There are needles you can leave in but the set I use you pull the needle
> out
> and leave a little cannula, a smaller version of what you have when you an
> i.v., under the skin and i usually can't even feel it is there.  If I feel
> it
> it is time to change it.
> :)
>
> Faith and ??

Thank you Faith:-)  Everyone is so nice & helpful here!!  I am already
convinced that I must get my daughter on the Pump.  So that has become my new
project:-)
One of the things the school nurse asked me when she called is if Health
insurances pay for pumps.  I could not tell her because we do not have health
insurance.  So maybe some of you can tell me so I can pass it on to her.
Hugs
  Kim