Re: [IP] Re: child reluctant to start pump

In a message dated 3/8/01 7:55:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Kim it really does control high and lows better.
> There are needles you can leave in but the set I use you pull the needle
> out
> and leave a little cannula, a smaller version of what you have when you an
> i.v., under the skin and i usually can't even feel it is there.  If I feel
> it
> it is time to change it.
> :)
> Faith and ??

Thank you Faith:-)  Everyone is so nice & helpful here!!  I am already
convinced that I must get my daughter on the Pump.  So that has become my new
One of the things the school nurse asked me when she called is if Health
insurances pay for pumps.  I could not tell her because we do not have health
insurance.  So maybe some of you can tell me so I can pass it on to her.