Re: [IP] School Disability

In a message dated 3/9/01 6:46:32 AM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

> I guess what I'm looking for is guidance with a 504 plan if you have

You need to have a meeting with the schools Principal and DEMAND it. It is
not a FUNDED school option so they do not like to allow it. I have a 13 year
old daughter and it has taken me a while to get it into effect. It allows a
lot of reprieve on school work if your child misses a large amount of school.
In fact the school system has already tried to take me to court over all
Natalee's absences, ( its called the Becka bill), so you will need to have
that in place as soon as you can.  The schools know what it is, they just
don't offer it unless you ask for it.