[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #942

First of all, I have to say I am very happy with my MiniMed 508.  I have been
pumping since January 24, 2001.  I used that 800 Help line in California
quite a few times when I was getting started.  I began to think they might
know me on a first name basis.  They do a great job.
As far as naming the pump, I have a simple solution.  I give everything that
needs a name the same name.  So, my pump, my testing machines (I have 12 but
only use 3), my car, my treadmill, and my computer are all named FRED.  No
offense to anyone named Fred, of course.  The only exception to this rule is
my 14' aluminum boat which I named "After You".  As a Kindergarten teacher I
would tell students that I named my boat after you.  Then I would show them a
picture of the back of the boat where the name was.LOL
Thanks.  This is a great group.
Jim Durr, retired kindergarten teacher, raconteur, insulin dependent since
September, 1956.  Still no major complications...