Re: [IP] Re: where to wear the pump?

Although I'm not yet a "pumper", "Skippy" is on his way soon!! I have talked
with my rep from MM, which by the way as stated before is a wonderful rep,
and she told me to remember the 5 s's as to when you can disconnect from your
1) Swimming
2) Shopping (When you go to try on different clothes)
3) Sex ( I guess when you're naked, it's hard to leave it on)
4) Sports (Especially for guys who like to play football)
5) Sleeping(She told me that, but I'm not real sure it's a good idea, you
won't be getting any insulin while you're sleeping and will probably wake up
with a high blood sugar!)

So, that's the list, whether correct or not, I'm positive some of you all
will tell me. Then, I'll know so when I get my pump, I won't make a mistake!!!
Thanks everyone!!

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!