Re: [IP] Ace Inhibitors

>..Could the Ace Inhibitors due this? I am going to call my
>endo this a.m. to ask his advice.

Sorry to hear about those wierd swings.  I have been on the ACEs for five
years and no side-effects here.  However, ACEs are notorious for causing
many side-effects and some unpredictable ones as well.  It's different form
peron to person.  I know many of us have ot try several different ones
prior to finding one that our bodies and bg's can live with.  It won't kill
you to try many different ACEs.  Don't put up with the side-effects.  no
need to.

Best regards,

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).