[IP] Wear it anywhere

SNIP>>>>> Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:56:16 -0600
From: "Moira C. McCarthy" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Tish and where to wear the pump

Tish wrote: >>I am hopefully going to get a Minimed 508 within a month (no
answer from
insurance YET) and I was wondering: Do the majority of pumper wear their
on the belt? I have looked at the thigh pouch and the mid-tummy pouch, but
not sure what to do. I work in a professional office, so I'd like to look as
professional as possible. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

I have worn mine on my belt, in my pants pocket, clipped on my pants
waistline, everyone thinks its a beeper anyway.  When wearing stockings, I
just tuck it in the top of the pantyhose - and if the skirt it full, I can
sit at my desk and bolus.   Now, this is where the remote will come in handy
- I will probably use it when I am wearing pantyhose and not able to slip my
skirt discretly up.   I have used the remote in restaurants a few times,
although at the present the remote sits at home.  I have cut a tiny hole in
my jumpers with pockets and slipped the pump in the pocket with the tubing
running thorugh the hole.  At night, wearing nothing, I just toss the pump
in bed and sleep away.   Never had a problem.
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL