Re: [IP] good news

In a message dated 3/8/01 11:17:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I love the thought of defying people's worst expectations

 I too have gone though times when I just gave up. I was sick of hearing from
many people(including my parents) how short and difficult my life was going
to be etc. So I took on that attitude. I was a chain smoker for many years
and when asked why I just told people I was going to dye young anyway so why
not .
My attitude changed when I was expecting my 3rd child( yes ashley and becky I
love you guys too).  I realized then that I was no longer just ruining my
life but also those around me. I still have days when I just don't want to
test as often etc, but then I remember how much I love to prove others wrong
( like my parents) and try tostay on track
 >-I've got a lot of things I want to do that I haven't done yet >
I have a huge list of things I would like to do that also keeps me going .
Including many things I have been told that I could not. The number one thing
on my list is to finish college and go to med school.
Everyday that I wake up is another step closer to following though on all my
We are just like everyone else. Why should we be held up to higher standards
then the rest of world. Just my vent for today folks.
Linda W