[IP] Re: From another Mainer

Hi Floyd - good to hear you've signed on to the IP listserve.  You'll find
warm, understanding and sharing people here with good suggestions if you run
into problems or have questions.  Sounds like you're doing well with your
sugars.  Congratulations!  Do you work with an endo up there?

I'm on Peaks Island in Casco Bay.  I was welcomed by a pumper in Lewiston
(CJ) - so now there's 3 of us that I know of on the list.  Welcome.  Jill T
Peaks Island Maine