[IP] going live!

My 11 year old son is on saline and will be going live this Monday! He's
already quite a pro at pump programming!  I'm still trying to catch up to
him. I know how to put it into suspend and bolus and how to scroll
through the menus to get where I want, but he is definitely the expert.
I'll be doing some more reading (Minimed  manual, and Pumping Insulin,
etc.) In training, the nurse had to tell him to slow down. She said she's
never seen an 11 year old so prepared! He's using the Minimed 508 with
the 24" tubing and 9mm needle. He was a little nervous during his first
soft-set insertion, but he's so proud of himself now that he's done it.
And so am I! (He's been showing his  site  to anyone in his class who is
curious enough to ask). Debbie, mother of Blake, 11, going live with
Minimed 508 on Monday, in  Ontario Canada