Re: [IP] Where to wear the pump?

  Not all pumps are waterproof.  The Disetronics pumps are (H-Tron and
D-Tron) also the new Animas pump is waterproof.  The MM pumps are water
resistant and should not be in water for any length of time.

  It is quite amazing and when you are dealing with a child it is one less
thing you have to worry about if you have a waterproof pump.  We have the
H-Tron because I liked having the extra security of the backup pump that come
for FREE.  But ANY pump is a GOOD pump!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA