Re: [IP] Good News!

Hey Elizabeth,

  While you wait for the arival of Skippy you may want to get a copy of the
book, PUMPING INSULIN by John Walsh and start reading.  This is an EXCELLENT
book on the subject and highly recommended by all who have read it!

  And by the way, I LOVE your pump's name and he reason behind it makes
perfect good sense to me.  My son is still trying to come up with something
for his.  Poor thing, unnamed for over a year.  But then he didn't know
people were naming their pumps!!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA