Re: [IP] bolus for low blood sugar

    It took me far too long to figure out what to do when I would go low.
Never was told how to handle lows. I now take glucose tabs. ( 15 grams carbs)
When very low it is hard to remember not to over treat. It has been much
easier now that I have drilled it into my head to only treat with the tabs.
Usually I am sooo hungry. To keep it simple (so I will remember) & not over
treat, I also allow myself unlimited quantity of any appropriate drink. Water
or diet pop. After I am over the low if it is going to be awhile before a
regular meal or if I am working hard, I will eat something more substantial &
bolus accordingly. This is what works for me.
Good luck,