Re: [IP] Congradulations Darrin

>Way to go.  Guess you kind of showed him a few things.  Am happy that you
>showed him that pump can and does work better than MDI.  Keep up the good
>glenn marks and The Terminator

Thanks for the congrats, Glenn!  I really appreciate them!  Now to try &
duplicate these results - still a lot of experimentation to do with teh

All my best!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).