[IP] Re: where to wear the pump?

email @ redacted writes:

>   Anyway I was reading this last post & Darrin Parker said he could just
> dive
> into the water.  So I have to ask a probably stupid question to all of you
> who already have experience with the pump but, is it water proof?  Do you
> wear it in the bathtub or shower or while swimming?  This to me is
> amazing!!!

MM is not waterproof but they have a sport case you can put it in.
Disetronic and anamus(spl?) waterproof.  Whether or not you wear it in water
is a personal thing, I know a lot of people disconnect, but i wear mine in
the shower and while swimming, I just like the idea of not interupting pump
therapy.  Others check their bloodsugar and bolus before if needed and
recheck at intervals to give themselves more as needed while they are

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01