[IP] Re: psychological aspects

Jim S. wrote:
> Jan,
> This is in no way meant to question your list of 10 things that you didn't
> plagiarize -

AHHHHH - but I DID plagiarize. That's why I wrote: Michelle,
I don't want to plagiarize, therefore, this list was compiled by another
giving another pumper the credit of whom I don't recall (H.S) the name. But, I
did not write it but do admire the person's put-togetherness. YMMV!! (~_^)
Not too many people would have remembered that I did not write it and could
have taken the credit (or, in this case - discredit) for it.